I've been thinking about gratitude lately. I am thankful for a lot of big things but there are some really small things that make a huge difference in the quality of my life. Here's a work-in-progress list of what I am thankful for:
1. Air Conditioning - seriously, the South would still be agrarian without it
2. Running water - imagine going down to a creek with a bucket.
3. Indoor plumbing - real fixtures not holes in the floor
4. Glasses - without my glasses I would be disabled.
5. Lycra - clothes fit better, last longer and don't have to be ironed.
6. Caller ID - I think that's self-explanatory.
7. Internet - all the answers to all the questions at my fingertips.
8. Diet Coke with Lime - I know I should give it up but it tastes so good.